2.22.2008

Virgin Blogger

So, today I am "working from home" thanks to the fabulous ice storm that is visiting southern Missouri, and I received an e-mail from my good friend Christen inviting me to view her new blog. Once I log in, I am surprised to see that a handful of my best friends have been blogging away for a while now, and I am totally amazed. I don't know how I missed the memo, but I had no idea how much fun this blogging could be! I spent the entire morning reading my friends' blogs, and decided I needed one of my own. So, here goes!

3 comments:

April said...

YAY!!! So many fun blogs to read!! This will be a great way for all of us to keep in touch better :)
Can't wait to read more!

Christen said...

I am literally cracking up right now - I think my neighbors can hear me! I love it! Welcome to the club, Al. :-)

Katie said...

I started ours thinking that only our moms would want to read it... I'm so excited that everyone is coming on board!