2.22.2008

New Year = COLD

2008 has gotten off to a pretty good start for me so far, except that it is FREEZING! I am in desperate need of some warm weather. Here's what I've been doing so far this year:


The first weekend of January, Chris and I went to Kansas City to visit Wade and Melynda for Wade's birthday. We had lots of fun playing Guitar Hero and Wii (total nerds, I know!)




In mid-January I went up to Chicago to visit my old roomies Carie and Claudia. I surprised Claudia for her birthday by arranging the whole thing through Carie. Carie and JP picked me up at the airport then we showed up at Claudia's house to pick her up for lunch and she was shocked! We had a great weekend even though we froze to death.


Chris and I are anti-Valentines Day and all of the "Forced Romance" that goes with it (as my friend Jennifer says). But he surprised me by sending beautiful tulips to my office. Such a sweetheart! (They were still only buds in this picture).

February was a month of weddings and engagement parties. We started with Katie and Troy's wedding in St. Louis, and it was so much fun to see all of my old friends.


The very next weekend we were off to Joplin for my friend Audrey's wedding and an engagement party for a friend of Chris' family. Thank the Lord we have no more weddings to attend until June!!

1 comment:

Christen said...

Thanks for all the updates! You guys have been busy!