3.04.2008

Snow Day

Is anyone else completely fed up with this weather? My sinuses just can't take these extreme changes in temperature anymore! I woke up this morning and I felt like my head was going to explode, because we went from 75 degrees to 25 degrees in less than 24 hours. And don't even get me started on how annoying "snow days" are in southwest Missouri. I'm guessing the rest of Missouri is the same way, too. It's like these people have never seen snow before. We get two inches of snow and everything completely shuts down. I look out this morning and I think, oh, that's not much snow, it doesn't look too bad. Boy was I wrong. The city hasn't even TOUCHED the roads. It took me thirty minutes to drive to work when it normally takes me ten. You think Missouri drivers are bad on a normal day, wait til there's four inches of snow on the ground! I can't take it anymore....I need a vacation.

3 comments:

Katie said...

You would love it here - if the weather forecast even mentions snow they shut down every school within a 2 hour radius. It is so crazy!

April said...

I heard Springfield got hit really hard today. We were supposed to get tons of snow as well...I guess it all went around us!
I want the 75 degrees back!

Christen said...

At least you get snow days from work! :-)