3.17.2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Even though the "official" St. Patrick's holiday was moved to Saturday, March 15, because it conflicted with Holy Week, (news story here) it still feels like St. Patrick's day today and I wanted to wish you all a good one! It is my FAVORITE holiday because I get to celebrate my Irish heritage, and drink green beer, and wear my favorite color, "Kelly" green! (haha). Hope everyone has a great one!

Our St. Patrick's Day festivities on Saturday consisted of bowling for charity for the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization, attending our friend's "dinosaur hunter"-themed birthday party (so funny! It was Oogles 'N Googles of Springfield's first adult party! Find out more here) and then riding around in a limo all night for the birthday/St. Pat's festivities. All in all, it was a good St. Patrick's day. (I'm sure I will manage to squeeze in a green beer today though!)

Chris and I had to hold hands for one frame during the "funky" bowling


Some of my bowling team members: Brianna, Chris and Jennifer


The dinosaur hunters are ready to go! (Chris was making fun of our hats)

Chris managed to turn his dinosaur-hunter bag into a beer holder

Riding around in the limo

2 comments:

Claudia said...

i really like your blog...wish you would update it daily. then i would be like we could talk every day. your hair looks shorter...you get it cut or was it just curlier?

April said...

Looks like fun! Happy St. Patty's! (late)