3.21.2008

New Do

Everyone keeps asking me if I got my hair cut so I thought I'd better respond. The answer is yes. I basically just got the layers cut shorter on top. I almost hate to admit it, but I have always wanted Hilarie Burton's hair (she plays Peyton Sawyer on my favorite show, "One Tree Hill". I know, it's sad!) so I finally showed my stylist her picture. I think she did a pretty good job of making my hair look like hers, don't you?


Hilarie Burton



Me

(granted, it's not a great picture of me, but it's all I have!)

3 comments:

Katie said...

I watch One Tree Hill, too. You look exactly like Peyton. Now if she could just win Lucas back....

Anonymous said...

I Love One Tree Hill.<3*
Your Hair Looks Alot Like Hilaries Its Really Pretty :) xOx

Anonymous said...

It looks gorgeous! I love Peyton's curly hair. <3