10.29.2008

Furniture

After three months of living out of boxes, with stacks of clothes everywhere, I finally took the plunge and bought some bedroom furniture. Nebraska Furniture Mart was having this big sale over the weekend, with everything 50% off and the 30 months no-interest financing, so I thought it was a good deal. What a fun store! Here is a picture from the Ashley website of the furniture I bought:


In the picture it looks brown, but the color is actually black. I also bought a nice futon that has a really comfy mattress with springs in it and everything, but I don't have a picture of that. Thankfully they can deliver all of it tomorrow because my brother, Chris, and our friend Scott are all coming to stay with me for the weekend and I need places for them to sleep! I am crossing my fingers to make sure it all gets here in one piece.

3 comments:

Christen said...

Congrats on the big purchase, Al! I love it!

Katie said...

Cute! Don't you love Nebraska Furniture? It's ridiculously big...

Anonymous said...

Love the color!