9.23.2008

Seinfeld

This past weekend Chris and I went to see Jerry Seinfeld live at the Midland Theater. We had great seats near the front, and it was so surreal to see him standing just a few feet away from us! He was hilarious, just like in his tv show, but with a few more four-letter words. He sure looks great too for being 54 years old. If you haven't seen the "new" Midland Theater yet, you need to. It is absolutely gorgeous. I live right across the street, so I've been watching the renovations over the last month and I was so anxious to see the inside. It is so ornate, with chandeliers everywhere. And it is a pretty small venue, so any seat in the house has a good view of the stage. I can't wait to go back and see another show. You can check out the website here. Maybe I'll keep the comedy rolling and go see Jim Gaffigan next. Or maybe ZZ Top? Haha.

While we're on the subject of comedy, Chris and I also went to see the movie Tropic Thunder this weekend. HILARIOUS!! I have to admit, I was really annoyed as soon as I discovered Tom Cruise was in it, but he actually kind of stole the show. You have to see it!

2 comments:

Christen said...

Love your new layout!

The Aguilars said...

oh seeing seinfeld must have been so fun. I agree that I was not happy to see Tom Cruise in Tropic Thunder but I found him to have one of the funniest characters and his bit at the end was hilarious!