4.30.2009

I have seriously been working around the clock and have had no time for anything else! Therefore, not much to update. It is a good thing I am busy though, considering lay-offs are rampant (including at my office). The biggest news lately in my life has not been about me, but about a few of my friends. First, my childhood friend (and Chris' roommate) John got engaged and will be getting married this fall. Second, I helped my college girlfriends throw a bachelorette party for my sorority sister and dear friend Monique. She will be getting married in three weeks! We did not do the traditional wild and crazy thing, we did it in our usual style and hung out at home in our pajamas with tons of food and wine. It was such a fun way to spend quality time with Mo before her big day. Third, my college friend Laura had a baby yesterday! Ella Grace Hesemann, 5 lbs 9 oz. The whole family is doing well. That makes one more of my friends I have to play catch-up to. I am a little behind on the whole marriage and babies thing.

No comments: